Post by guernseypk(Adam) on Apr 13, 2008 6:41:56 GMT
Hey, I was just readin the posts on the other thread about Places to jam in guernsey. So i thought i would list a couple of our best ones. from ok to the best.
5. Checkers/ Admiral park/ roseville estate. Now i like these because i live close by and its just a short walk to the spot. But checkers is full of walls and rails to play about on and with roseville estate theres endless things to play with like Gaps rails and walls.
4. Beausijour. If you go around the side, just down the slope from the main doors theres some big metal doors that they use for stage props and things. JUst to the side of that theres a small area of rails. Its only a small area but awsome if you want to improve your balance!
3. Vazon. If you drive toward the Grand Mare hotel theres a small fort kinda thing on the road by the wall. Lots of walls and things to play on!
2. Fort houmet. Awsome place to start the day and for beginers. from there we go to le mar school. Round the back there are 2 parallel rails whitch are sick to piss about on.
1. This place is hard to find. If your ar the thingy and Bull (pub) you will see some steps next to it. go down them and to the left. its little allyWays whitch are Awsome for parkour!
If you fancy a jam email us at - guernsey_parkour(at)hotmail.co.uk Cheers, Adam